Pinball
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 18, 2014
- Messages
- 287
- Reaction score
- 329
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ashland, Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
I got out this morning for about 2 hours for my first hunt with my new Nel Attack coin on my AT Pro. I think I am going to like the coil but I believe it has a learning curve just like anything else. I was in a small park I have hit many times and was able to still find some clad and a lot of trash. I did find a couple of things I would like to find a little more about. A metal toy soldier and a couple pieces of lead. The one looks like a small musket ball and the other looks to be the size of a 22...but I am not someone who knows much about this subject so that is why I am looking for a little help. I was also hoping someone would have an idea of the age of the soldier. I am thinking this was the last hunt of the season as it is going to get real cold again tonight. Thanks for any help.
Attachments
Upvote
12


Now bring on spring. Thanks again






