What's new

First hunt with the CZ21...Double gold, silver.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went on an all day water hunt with Bigmike and Davidfl. First time using my CZ21. 14k 8.0gram band...10k 2.0gram band...5.6gram silver ring...junk bracelet. David recovered a ring a man said he lost the day before. He found it quickly and was rewarded with a $100 bill. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    42.8 KB · Views: 669
  • 014.webp
    014.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 690
  • 009.webp
    009.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 669
  • 019.webp
    019.webp
    30.9 KB · Views: 658
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 669
  • 024.webp
    024.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 678
  • 027.webp
    027.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 814
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 034.webp
    034.webp
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,014
Upvote 0
Very Nice LD, that CZ will be payed for in no time..!!
 
Looks like some fine diggin to me! :headbang:
 
Very nice job Lookindown
 
great day

nice transition to a new detector, im ready to go again. david
 
My cz just broke- take over for me untill I get mine back- Thanks
 
This is what CZ's do for us..........Nice hunt. :headbang:
 
Looks like you got it broke-in just right :icon_thumleft:
 
lookindown said:
Went on an all day water hunt with Bigmike and Davidfl. First time using my CZ21. 14k 8.0gram band...10k 2.0gram band...5.6gram silver ring...junk bracelet. David recovered a ring a man said he lost the day before. He found it quickly and was rewarded with a $100 bill. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

Nice job on the 2 gold day :icon_thumright: I can't wait to do it again. I think I cleared out all the round tabs for you :D Gotta love the CZ21

davidfl said:
nice transition to a new detector, im ready to go again. david

Tell me about it david.... I'm ready to go now.....

Got Treasure ? said:
My cz just broke- take over for me untill I get mine back- Thanks

What happened to your 21 Got Treasure ?
 
Fantastic!!! Looks like a killer hunt! WTG!!!


SnT
 
Forgot to say that was only half of the trash I dug in the pics. I threw away that much more when I took a mid day break. Thanks for the comments. I got gold fever bad right now, cant wait to get back out. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Love my 21's - nice hunt - sweet finds! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Very nice finds, Happy hunting. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
CZ comes through again...nice finds and glad to see the CZ back on top.
 
Great digging! Very nice comfort fit 14Kt. band. A 2 gold day is great!
 
Nice - Two Wedding Bands in the Same Day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom