What's new

First Indian Head CRHing!

jdsarasin8194

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2009
Messages
1,160
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Got two boxes this weekend.
1st produced a not bad amount a wheaties and older SanFran mints
2nd box produced less until the middle of the 16th roll I found a 1907 Indian Head penny! :hello2: This was the first one I found CRHing. ;D
 

Attachments

  • DSC00872.webp
    DSC00872.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 301
  • DSC00896.webp
    DSC00896.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 292
  • DSC00898.webp
    DSC00898.webp
    83.7 KB · Views: 287
Upvote 0
Awesome!! I just found my first one yesterday!
 
Nice coin, just think there are only two indians newer than that one.
 
I found 2 IH this week 1900 &1880.
 
bula said:
Nice coin, just think there are only two indians newer than that one.
I thought they stopped making them in 1908? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 
Does anyone know what grade this would be? You can see the "Liberty" faintly on the headband. The only real damage is one littile dent on the rim.
 
jdsarasin8194 said:
bula said:
Nice coin, just think there are only two indians newer than that one.
I thought they stopped making them in 1908? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
Indians and Lincolns were both made in 1909.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom