What's new

First Indian head!

rdawg14

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally an old coin! Late 1800s. So excited!
 

Attachments

  • 1473392806173.webp
    1473392806173.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 54
Great find! I just found my first this past weekend. Good luck with future hunts and may we find many more!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Congrats on the injun and I hope you find many more
 
Congrats on your first Indian- hope you find many more!!

-- Jeff --
 
Congrats, very Cool!
 
Congrats on your first Indian Head Penny.
 
Congrats!!!! Beautiful little coin - love the IHPs!!!
 
Nice first, I'm still looking for one
 
A first for you and I HOPE YOU CAN FIND MANY MORE.
 
Congrats on the IHP! HH
 
Any first makes you feel good, something like this is exhilarating.
CongratZ!
 
Congrats on your first IH...
 
Congratulations on your first IH! Many more to come, I'm sure!
 
Congrats on your first IHP. Found my first just a few weeks ago. Hope you find many more. Thanks for sharing!
 
Great First in good condition, Congrats! :occasion14:
 
very nice i found my first one this year also and then a week later found another. keep digging and have fun
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom