BeachComber7
Sr. Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2012
- Messages
- 462
- Reaction score
- 66
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Treasure Coast-Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer and Tesoro deLeon
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
With some guidance from a new friend, I was able to locate and see for the first time, what Indian pottery from about AD 900-1000 looks like and feels like in modern times. The attachment is of the pieces I found along with some tiny fauna from the area. This was very exiting for me, as I am a newby when it comes to Indian artifacts.
I hope to find an arrowhead one of these days!
I hope to find an arrowhead one of these days!
Attachments
Upvote
0
It was my third time out before I finally found a small piece and that was with some guidance. Once I found the first piece, I knew what to look for. You got it RiverRat ! I was just telling someone else when I find some more stuff, especially arrowheads, I want to put them in some of those frames!










