What's new

First Injun

Justice70

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
644
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Whites Prizm iv
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my first Indian head today. :hello2: I have been wanting to dig one of these for awhile. It has a hole in it but I'll take it.
 

Attachments

  • the world 040.webp
    the world 040.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 194
congrats on your first IH :thumbsup: its a thrill to pull one of those out, I remember my first. that one must have been special to someone. theres more out there thats for sure. HH
 
The first oen is hard to forget! :)
Congrats!
 
Still looking for my first! Way to Go! oh and welcome to TN

HH, Jim
 
Congrats on your first IH
:hello2:
 
Way to go Rook! I'll take a holed IH any day of the week. There's probably one without a hole wherever you got that one.
 
Congrats on the first IH!
Nice Oldie!

I never get tired of finding them!

WTG!

Good Luck,
Mark
 
Congrats on your first IH! And it's from the 1800's too. :icon_thumleft:

Keep digging!
 
Thanx everyone for the very kind words. I am still a bit pumped...........lol. HH Rookie
 
Nice Score! I hope to dig an IH, some day. :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Congrats on that 1st IH! That coin will always be a favorite of yours now. Great felling! :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom