What's new

first jewelry with the new excal

Duncan James

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2016
Messages
53
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
only silver and probably czs bit I'm thrilled over it.

image.webpimage.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 22
Great find. Start your treasure chest with that one. Sub 8-)
 
Not bad at all, continue the search now your a pirate...:skullflag:
 
I can remember my first find with a new detector, 2 quarter sized coins in the same hole, both said " No cash value " Luckily it wasn't an omen!
 
Congratz! Nice find!
 
Nice find, , that Excalibur is a great machine.
Did you find it in the water?
Congrats
 
Nice find, , that Excalibur is a great machine.
Did you find it in the water?
Congrats
in a low tide pool. had about 45 min to kill last night after dinner so grab my gear and a light and hit a spot I hadn't tried. it was my second target luckily because it was only 20 minutes before the rising tide filled the pool.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom