What's new

First LC and Finally broke the 1800s.....

civilman1

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2005
Messages
9,388
Reaction score
1,685
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA-MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

I did It......I found my first LC today plus I finally broke into the 1800's......I'm still pumped until I find out the year......All because I needed to sight the rifle in.Gonna try Don in SJ's method,hope it work's......Enjoy!! Definetley gonna post a cleaned up Pic if it allow's....Thank's........First Coppa!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • PB180015.webp
    PB180015.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 971
  • PB180016.webp
    PB180016.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 963
  • PB180027.webp
    PB180027.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 961
  • PB180031.webp
    PB180031.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 963
Upvote 0
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Congrats on your first LC! Looks like a prime candidate for the hydrogen peroxide treatment. Great looking site by the way. HH, Mike
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

AHH,the first large cent.... definitly a memorable experience!!! I'm happy for ya,CONGRATS, Bootstrap
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

congrats on your first LC....WTG!!!!

Funkman
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

gypsyheart said:
Good luck deer hunting this week!

I don't know how well he's going to do deer hunting.....It's kinda hard to shoot a rifle with a LC glued to your hand :D LOL, he's so excited he won't put the thing down.
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

WTG!
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Yea, Civil!!! :o Way to go! That one's still on my list and will probably stay on it! :P :D I'm so happy for you! Just an awesome find! Thanks for those site pics too. It's always great to see where everyone likes to hunt.

Many congrats! Nana :)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Thats awesome Civil, congratulations, I'm still looking for one those myself. :)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Great job on the large cent! You deserve it my friend ;)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Now that you caught up to me, does that mean I am allowed to hunt with you again? ;D
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Great find esp. being your first LC. I hope it cleans up nice wtg.
HH
Glenn
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Congrats on the sweet LC!! One down, now you broke the ice, more will come! Good luck!!

:)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

jmginmd said:
Now that you caught up to me, does that mean I am allowed to hunt with you again? ;D
I think when you found the 1810 LC that was it!!!!,and then the 1823 dime at the Battlefield Farm!!! that was definetley it!!!!!And then all the "Sharp's" bullet's......Forget it......Give you a call later Buddy ;D
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Details, details. Maybe we can get out on Sunday so I will be there when you pull the next one out.
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Awesome find, Civil. Wish I could had seen your happy dance. ;D :D Congrats! You deserve it!

;) RR
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Way to go, Civil!! :) :) :)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

Love those Largies...Congrats!!! That's one big field to find one small coin... :D WTG!!!! :)

Now it's time to break into the 1700's.... ;)

HH, Hank 8)
 
Re: First LC and Finally broke the 1800's.....

She's a beauty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom