DSCN0246.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I enjoyed the video snd seeing some of the nice stuff yal have found over the years the dovetail was really nice . I would like to hunt some around the cumberland river one day a buddy of mine told me he had seen large shell middens along the river i think somewhere around nashville. Good luck on your future hunts and go vols!

OP
OP
VOL1266-X

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I enjoyed the video snd seeing some of the nice stuff yal have found over the years the dovetail was really nice . I would like to hunt some around the cumberland river one day a buddy of mine told me he had seen large shell middens along the river i think somewhere around nashville. Good luck on your future hunts and go vols!
Thanks. e need more heavy rain to expose the flint. There are shells along the river but no artifact removal is allowed on Corps of Engineer land. Good luck.

creekhunter

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2007
Cincinnati, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great video and I really enjoyed it, you should be able to recover many more relics after some rain!

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I wasnt suggesting digging the shell middens, i mentioned them because they show the large population of n.a that lived along the cumberland.I am aware of the corps restrictions, i was thinking more of hunting the adjacent farmlands, if i were fortunate enough to obtain permission. Thanks again for posting the video i am going to check out more of them on youtube

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread