What's new

First real lake hunt with Excalibur II

OldJerseyGirl

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2013
Messages
585
Reaction score
901
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried my Excalibur in a small lake today. I had tried before with some problems. After getting some advice from this forum, I tried again. I could only hunt for a little over half an hour today. I found three nickels. One a 1959, one Canadian 1980 and a 2004 Lewis and Clark. I also found 5 clad pennies. I am happy and can't wait to get back there. I don't think it has ever been hunted. Tons of signals. They had to drag me out of the water. He He!
 
Keep at it...enjoy each hunt. :thumbsup: All good things take time and you are destined.
 
Thank You. I am sure I would have learned eventually, but this forum is the best. I used the advise they gave me, and it was like night and day. I am so glad I signed on!!!!!!!!!!
 
Also remember OJG - Keep that threshold at just point you can hear it clearly, if it's too loud....it will eventually drive you nuts!!!!!!!!!
 
I did keep that threshold down. It was playing me a song with all the tones. Can't wait to get back there. I think Sunday. If I find anything good I will let all know. Very clean little lake really. Only found two pull tabs and one bottle cap in the water. Of course I did very little so far. Did not get past my knees yet. So excited to go back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom