What's new

First ring of 2012!!

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out to VA Beach last night a couple hours before low tide to try my luck. Been out a few other times recently and had moderate luck, but no rings or jewelry yet. Last night that changed. Warmer weather has brought people to the beach again, and that means the finds should be picking up! I found this tiny silver ring in the wet sand while battling the rough surf. The first of hopefully many rings to come this beach hunting season!!!

Happy Hunting!

-Nate
 

Attachments

  • 03-17-12Ring.webp
    03-17-12Ring.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0
Good start. I wish you luck.
:icon_thumright:
Hamid HH
 
Nice Ring !
Now you need to find some gold ones , and that will be fun I bet .
 
Thanks guys! I hope there's plenty of gold in the near future. Last season I pulled up 8 gold rings. I hope to double that this year. I'll always take a silver one too! :)
 
Great start!! The gold will come soon :icon_thumleft:

Aaron
 
Nothing better then the first find of the year.
 
It's always great to find silver! Keep it up!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom