What's new

First Short Water Hunt Produces Silver

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It is finally warm enough for me to water detect. :thumbsup: I like it when it's hot enough that my nipples don't fly off (ping...ping...) when I get in the water. Took the Aquanaut out to hit the beach at the local state park. I pulled 3 pieces of jewelry from the water as well as a fish hook. :hello2: The change was found in the grass and sand, practically all surface finds. I did this after dinner and only hunted in the water for a little over an hour and about 20 minutes in the grass.

The ring that looks like a cat face is .925, :occasion14: the other 2 pieces are junk.

20160705_202946.webp

My only hunt last year produced 3 large fish hooks. :BangHead:

If it's hot this weekend, I'll be detecting up in Lake Erie (around Vermilion) since the yards are too dry to hunt permissions.

As always, I hope ya'll got out and swung the coil :metaldetector: today.

GL & HH
 
Upvote 54
Nice Loco best of luck wit the water hunting...
 
Good start on the water hunt season! Getting unbelievably hot right now in Virginia, so I will most likely be in the water this weekend too. congrats on your finds!
 
Nice silver, loco, and the ring is nice too. HH and keep swinging!
 
Way to go, wet Loco! Congrats on the three rings, including the silver. I am sure you will score more goodies on the next one. Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom