🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And wow! What a beauty!
After moving up here I haven’t found much, but today, got me a 1923 Wheat, and a Marsh Sterling watch fob.
Looks to be 1920’s
022D0E1B-2B79-469D-B950-D7F1B15E959C.jpegB20E1768-0D5B-4AC3-A403-581D5E0C6413.jpeg

Not too shabby!
Thanks for looking!:hello:

Upvote 35
Thats will get the blood flowing Good job. Lifes got in my way trying to work several jobs getting the kids through College Its been about a year for me as well . Glad to see thats a great find Dave keep em coming my friend Tommy

It’s been since last Thursday for me and I’m starting to get the “shakes” good job Dave !!!

Nice finds Dave, good to see you post again!

BWD back in the silver saddle.

Congrats on the finds. Hopefully the silver comes more frequently for you and for me too when i get out again.

Nice find, congrats! :occasion14:

Nice job BWD. Good to hear your back out. Nice piece of chunky silver.

BWD, that is gorgeous and congratulations on saving it. I bet it would polish up nicely and snap on to one of the old silver pocket watches you (hopefully) have found. Sub 8-)

Congratulations Dave, that is a beautiful fob. I have never found a complete one or one made of silver. Great save, keep swingin.

BWD, that is gorgeous and congratulations on saving it. I bet it would polish up nicely and snap on to one of the old silver pocket watches you (hopefully) have found. Sub 8-)

I got quite a collection of rotting watches, total value of which =$0.00

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back