CoinFetcher
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2012
- Messages
- 2,503
- Reaction score
- 3,304
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Left coast
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Love to treasure hunt
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I detected the yard of a friend's mothers home. I have wanted to detect here, but needed a good excuse.
The home famously was where BoBo the monkey lived in Anacortes, Washington. I wanted to find bobo artifacts
Yard was full of old tiny nails. Sucky.
Right in front of house was old stone wall. Found 2 wheaties and silver quarter in front of it. IHP was found just down the street.
I received a 2.50 batter refund ( aka clad I found)
Detected for about 3.5 hours yesterday. So stoked!
Phone is slow - will upload picture soon!
The home famously was where BoBo the monkey lived in Anacortes, Washington. I wanted to find bobo artifacts

Yard was full of old tiny nails. Sucky.
Right in front of house was old stone wall. Found 2 wheaties and silver quarter in front of it. IHP was found just down the street.
I received a 2.50 batter refund ( aka clad I found)
Detected for about 3.5 hours yesterday. So stoked!
Phone is slow - will upload picture soon!
Upvote
6








