What's new

First silver ring and really old lead button! (ID?)

Philmont_709n2

Full Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
161
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
I went to my old middle school and detected there for awhile today. found a ring that says "sterling" and it also says 6AY. What does this mean?
The lead button is very cool, and was found in the same general area as an 1849 large cent i found earlier in the year. It says PCH and has 3 stars below. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • silver ring.webp
    silver ring.webp
    86.4 KB · Views: 435
  • old button.webp
    old button.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 389
  • button2.webp
    button2.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 423
Upvote 0
Not going to hazard a guess, someone will know. But nice finds.
 
Bump. I really want to know what this button is! I love it!
 
Philmont_709n2 said:
Bump. I really want to know what this button is! I love it!

Try posting it in the "What is It" forum instead of the "Daily Finds" forum and you may get more answers...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom