What's new

First Silver with CTX

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,716
Reaction score
1,504
Golden Thread
0
Location
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
Deus II/HF2, Manticore, E-Trac, Excalibur II, V3i, Pro-Find 40, Vibra-Probe 585, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been hunting a bit when I can to get used to the CTX. I really like it - very stable and easy to use and lots of things to play around with. Mainly just hitting places I've hunted before to get a reference.


From a few prior hunts...
finds-nov.webp

A 925 spinner with crack in main band...
finds-nov-ring.webp

silver-1.webp

silver-2.webp

HH!
Beep
 
Upvote 20
Awesome! Congrats on your first CTX silver!
 
congrats on the finds. always nice finding silver anything.
 
Great find, a jeweler can fix the split. Looks like one I found earlier this year. Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)
spinner1.webp
 
Very nice! Yeah, definitely go back to your old spots. The CTX will definitely pull some deeper, missed targets out of there for ya.

John
 
Nice silver find!
 
Nice first silver with the CTX!!
 
Congrats on the silver ring and other finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom