First silver

Theppgcowboy

Aug 15, 2017
Western Montana
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a 1945D quarter this morning along with several Wheaties. There has been a residence at my place since 1894, and as far as I know no one has detected here. Lot's of pull tabs and junk. Need to learn the language better. Having fun though.
Do not know how to post a photo, can anyone school me on doing it.

Last edited:
sweet finds welcome to tnet

Nice. Doing better on silver than I am this summer.

If the pic is on your pc click insert image then my computer then pics . Chose your pic and click upload and it should add it to your post . You may also need to left click on the pic and edit it to a smaller size before you upload it .

1942 merc is correct. The Insert Image icon is the box shaped icon that's the third icon in from the end of the icons that appear when you enter your post.

Forgot to say CONGRATS on the cool silver quarter!

Congratualtions on the silver! :occasion14:

Welcome and congrat on the silver! Remove the garbage and the cool finds will come. What brand of detector do you have? Just curious.

congrats, hope theres many more

Welcome and congrat on the silver! Remove the garbage and the cool finds will come. What brand of detector do you have? Just curious.

Good advice. His detector is a Deus that's why he posted in the Deus forum, but agree that listing it in his profile would help if he posts his finds in other forums.

Was going to answer. You are correct, I will try to give as much info in the profile. Thanks all this is addictive as collecting Thompsons.

Congrats!
Seventy-one years old! That's real OLD! Hey, wait! That's how old I am...!
Years ago, I had to find my first silver quarter - in Connecticut...! Finding silver here
is tough going, but certainly not for you...! :icon_thumright:

congrats now your hooked!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back