What's new

First skunk box ever!!!

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Now I know how it feels shake n bake...This weeks boxes have been sparse but carried a few silver but not today. Just one box but still I am praying the vein is not drying up.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I don't know about a steak but he has had 40 some skunks in a row.

-Golden Silver
 
Bummer GS , but it was bound to happen sooner or later ...I am sure that will get back into some nice boxes soon and there is no doubt you will dial onto another silver vein , HH Ed
 
These things go in streaks. I'm sure it will turn again for you
 
7 skunks in 9 boxes so far this year. (doing 3 a week for now, just for the 2008's I need that I don't have yet)

That's 77% skunks this year. Which is LOWER than my skunk average for all of 2008! That was over 90%.

So don't feel bad about your "first one ever".
 
A couple years ago, I had 4 skunk boxes in a row, and was really bummed out about it. I had one more box at the bank waiting for me and didn't even feel like doing it.

BUT no real certified-lunatic-obsessed-coin-roll-hunter can just leave a box there, so I searched it and found 128 keepers. You never know what's in the next one. ;D
 
i have had plenty of skunks, just have to take the bad with the good. i think most would agree they have more good boxes than bad, i mean if it were not the case i don't think this hobby would be so popular
 
Out of the 25 boxes that I have done I've had 14 skunk boxes. Best box had a mere 21. I'll catch a good one before the year is out.
 
LOL, I get a few skunk boxes a week. Last year I plowed through 21 straight skunks, don't give up - there is still silver out there for you!!!! :icon_pirat:
 
I had my first skunk box last week as well. ordered 2 boxes and had 1 40% to show. The fat lady is warming up I think.
 
It happpens but It will get better
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom