What's new

first spanish silver

mooncusser

Full Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2016
Messages
246
Reaction score
219
Golden Thread
0
Location
salisbury maryland
Detector(s) used
garret a/t pro whites v3i whites treasure pro
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I just started detecting this year and i have to say i wish i would have started many years ago . what a great hobby searching for treasure and artifacts. i found this coin in sharptown md at a church founded in early 1800s. it had been detected recently by at least three others i was informed.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160227_185332252.webp
    IMG_20160227_185332252.webp
    180.3 KB · Views: 167
Upvote 32
Welcome and very nice find. Still searching for my first milled real
 
I've been detecting for over 35-years. I have found just about everything - Except Spanish Silver. Congratulations! :notworthy:
 
Iam flattered and feel very lucky to say the least . Thank you
 
Love Spanish silver,congrats!
 
Congrats on the old silver and welcome to the forum
 
SUPER find! Grats to ya and HH ALL.
 
You have luck
Returns to the site and clean it up :occasion14:
 
Welcome to the Spanish silver club....Spanish gold is next!
 
Awesome find! Your right I feel the same way. Great hobby wish I would have started years ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Oh yes, never get tired of the old Spanish silver, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That one is ready to go. It is destined that you wear it.
 
Yes, very nice! You'll never forget your first Spanish. Silver that is!

I hope you find many more.
 
Nice find at that site.
 
Likely that Spanish silver was someone's necklace of 'lucky piece' & lost by a later owner. @ any rate it was a stroke of luck for you finding it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom