What's new

First three weeks with AT Pro....7 gold

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted these in Today's Finds forum over the last three weeks. I thought I would post a group shot here. All found in salt and fresh water.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0005.webp
    IMG_0005.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_0010.webp
    IMG_0010.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 782
  • IMG_0006.webp
    IMG_0006.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 771
Upvote 0
Excellent finds - Super job!!!! :headbang:
 
how did u hear the chain ? was it deep ? did it give a clear signal ?
 
Acquisitor said:
how did u hear the chain ? was it deep ? did it give a clear signal ?
I think it was on top or very shallow because I lost the signal after the first scoop. I found it about two feet away and got it on the next scoop. It gave a good signal and air tested at 3 inches. Two friends with me had CZ 21 that would not pick it up. The chain is thin.....21 inches, 14k, 4.2 grams. Found in a freshwater lake.
 
Looks like another AT PRO has paid for itself in short order. Nice finds.
 
Texcam said:
Looks like another AT PRO has paid for itself in short order. Nice finds.
My wife took the two ruby rings and the cross. The rest is on the way to ARA.
 
Looks like you got a great new detector. Congratulations on your finds. It is very interesting that you can find gold chains in salt environment with the AT Pro
 
nice spin and fine yellow lookingdown

that chain is the only reason i ever bought the atpro............hope it works for me soon

good luck out there.........keep the yellow rolling in........ :notworthy:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Looks like you got a great new detector. Congratulations on your finds. It is very interesting that you can find gold chains in salt environment with the AT Pro
Thanks Les.....I found the chain in a freshwater lake.
 
The AT Pro is looking to be a really good machine ! So far every one I have seen around here are really glad they got it.
Not bad for the price !
 
I think it was on top or very shallow because I lost the signal after the first scoop. I found it about two feet away and got it on the next scoop. It gave a good signal and air tested at 3 inches. Two friends with me had CZ 21 that would not pick it up. The chain is thin.....21 inches, 14k, 4.2 grams. Found in a freshwater lake

excalibur would not have picked up it either, unless it was almost on the surface... every time I find chains its either by accident OR because they have some sort of medalion on them
 
Great finds and clinches it as to the one I'm going to be getting.

Joy
 
Nice finds with your AT Pro.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom