What's new

First time buying rolls.

danloop

Full Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
205
Reaction score
199
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Stopped in a bank near home and bought 10 rolls of halves. The teller was super nice. Told me to come back whenever I need more. No goodies. Maybe I'll cash in at my credit union and come back for dimes. Seems like something to do on a rainy day.
 
Upvote 0
Yes it's a good thing to do on a rainy day. I've been doing quarters. Not profitable, but I did get some Kansas error quarters and a couple War in the Pacific W's.
 
Can be fun only if you find something once in a while. kinda like Detecting lol
 
Can be fun only if you find something once in a while. kinda like Detecting lol

I picked up on that. 2,000 nickels and nothing worth more than 5¢.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom