What's new

First time CRHing and I score!!

philinchio

Full Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2010
Messages
144
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
I stopped by a couple banks earlier today to see if they had any halfs. One bank had four rolls which i bought and another had six. The teller told me that there was silver in the six rolls, so I was pretty excited to go home and check them out.

This is what I ended up with.

halves001.jpg


18 40%!! Five '67s, twelve '68s, and a '69.

1 80%! A '63 Canadian half that was in one of the four rolls I bought first.

What a great way to start off my CRH adventures and end the year. I hope 2011 is even better. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Very nice score for the first time out. Looks like you are
hooked now. Good luck up there.
rileyboy
 
Wow!!! That is a awesome start. Best I have done is 11 40% in one box and that took over 40 boxes - - Congrats!! :hello2:
 
WOW, great haul! This amazing take will propel you fully into the addicting world of roll searching, lol.
 
Great first score! It will be interesting to see how good CRHing is in Alaska, you're off to a great start. Btw, silver Canadian halves are 80%


Good luck in 2011!! :thumbsup:
 
Talk about beginners luck! That big Canadian silver's pretty cool, and I'd it's imagine rare state-side. :icon_thumleft:
congats!
 
WOW....WOW....I am trying to think of something encouraging to say, but what could be more encouraging than a start like that!!! Way to go, Congrats!
 
Luv the canadian. Had pay to get the ones I have. Luck is with you, enjoy. ;D
 
Wow !! Thats a great start,you might be in virgin territory. Anyway keep it up and go out and find some gold out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom