tank014
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2008
- Messages
- 204
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I opened up my box today and someone was staring back at me
Miss. 1941 Walker
I couldn't believe it.
The box also produced 2 Ben Heads. (as my GF calls them
One with a S mint mark
And 2 40%ers
I also got a dime in one of my rolls so I got skimped out on 40 cents
I think I'll wait to open up the Walker roll till my GF gets back.
Who knows maybe there is more.
Opened up the roll and guess what I found. Another 1941 Walker.
I love this hobby.
Miss. 1941 Walker
I couldn't believe it.
The box also produced 2 Ben Heads. (as my GF calls them
One with a S mint mark
And 2 40%ers
I also got a dime in one of my rolls so I got skimped out on 40 cents

I think I'll wait to open up the Walker roll till my GF gets back.
Who knows maybe there is more.

Opened up the roll and guess what I found. Another 1941 Walker.
I love this hobby.
Attachments
Upvote
0







