What's new

First Time on Forum. New member.

Miss Liz

Greenie
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
West Coast of Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Would like to introduce myself. I'm referred to as Miss Liz and I live on the West Coast of Florida and I have just registered on Treasurenet as a Charter Member. I've been reading all of your messages and looking at pictures of your finds for several months and really like the people on this Forum. Everyone seems genuinely happy for others who have found some nice coins, relics, etc. and take the time to tell them so. I've already learned a lot from you. I just bought a Garrett Ace 250 and know I will be asking for your help. Nice to be a part of your group.
 
I'm sure this will be moved to the appropriate forum, but welcome to TNet!

You are going to love that Ace 250. Go find some goodies and keep us posted!

:thumbsup:
 
Miss Liz,
welcome.

Hope we will be seeing some of your finds.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE
 
Welcome to T-Net, ML! Thanks for the kind words about our community. :)

It's great to have another charter member! Can't wait to see those finds you're going to post. :wink:
 
Welcome to T-Net. Hope you share many finds.
 
welcome aboard liz, glad you chose to join us.

happy hunting to all.
 
Welcome to TNet Miss Liz!

HH!
Beep
 
Welcome to Tnet :icon_sunny:
 
Welcome aboard. There's plenty of great advice on here. Happy hunting.

DANGLANGLEY
 
Welcome to the peanut gallery!!! The Ace 250 is a great little machine, I have found lots of old coins & relics pulse 2 gold rings and a gold earring. If you have any questions just ask away. Good luck and be sure to tell us of what you find!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
:wave: Miss Liz, glad to have you on board with us. I have a Garrett 250, so I may be able to help you with any questions you may have about it. It's a great little machine, I love it cause it's light weight and it does find the relics. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds.

:wink: RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif​
 

Attachments

  • welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 740
Welcome to Tnet :D HH
 
Welcome to the forum. The Ace 250 is a great detector for the money. I hope to see some awesome Spanish treasure posted by you soon!

Neil
 
I guess your a school teacher then?

Welcome from the UK :icon_sunny:

Good luck with the new machine.
 
W-Ladies.webp​
 

Attachments

  • W-Ladies.webp
    W-Ladies.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 741

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom