What's new

First Time on Forum. New member.

:)
 

Attachments

  • welcome1.gif
    welcome1.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 667
Miss Liz, Welcome to TN. I look forward to seeing your post and hope you make many new friends here...
 
welcome and hope you find a pirates cache!!!!
 
Velcome to T-Net, Miss Liz. The most important thing to remember in T-net is; WE LOVE PICTURES! Now go to Mugshots, and let us see your bubbly personality...........NGE
 
Congratulations on finding the best metal detecting forum on the Internet.

Lots and lots of friendly folks and most are very helpful if you need help.

You also got a detector that gives you the best function for the money that I've ever experienced. I have a few Garretts but the 250 is the one that gets hauled everywhere............

Welcome aboard, and I hope you thoroughly enjoy your detecting experience(s).
 
Liz........Welcome from Missouri!...Ahh to be nice n warm detectin on the beach :thumbsup:
 
Welcome Aboard !
 
Well, what did ya find?
Oh wait, welcome aboard!
Now go find something!
 
ML,

welcome to T-net from from some fellow Floridians, my wife(allybeanie) and I had the pleasure of meeting alot of these folks here in florida at a gathering great bunch of folks your gonna love it here!! Welcome again, any questions just ask away!..gregg
 
Miss Liz

Welcome to the best hobby in the world. Good luck.
 
Welcome Miss Liz!!!
 
Welcome Aboard Liz

:icon_sunny:
 
Raising my hand - yelling - me, me, ME! I want to welcome you to t-net too! I am also on the west coast of Florida so I hope to meet you in person one day soon. You will find the gng's on here are happy to help you with any questions. They will encourage you, commiserate with you on bad days and generally help out with what ever you need. I look forward to seeing your finds. I think the ACE is a great little machine for a new hunter. It won't be long before you will want to move up but for now... WTG.

WELCOME ABOARD!​
 
Welcome aboard fellow charter member. Now lets get crackin and post some goodies to peruse for those of us that are still awaiting the ground to thaw. ;D ;D ;D

Hal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom