What's new

First time on!

Hoosier boy

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 8, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello one and all, I am Hoosier boy from the great state of Indiana!
This is my first time on and it's pretty cool. I currently use a Minelab X-Terra 305 and haven't found a single old coin! But I am still searching and someday I will find some. Well that's basically it, looking forward to hearing from you. Good luck
 
Keep at it. Figure out where people gathered in the past. Old churches,picnics,parks,old ball fields,old house places...etc and you will began to find the older coins.....happy hunting!
 
Not a single coin? not even clad? Go to a school and check the tot lot, or go to a park and check around the places that have the most amount of people. Such as a baseball concession stand. You should find 10 - 30 clad a day.
 
Hey from White Plains, New York! :headbang:
 
relichunters said:
Not a single coin? not even clad? Go to a school and check the tot lot, or go to a park and check around the places that have the most amount of people. Such as a baseball concession stand. You should find 10 - 30 clad a day.

I've found a lot of coins...just none of them are silver or that old.
 
Welcome Hoosier boy I'm in Texas but married a Hoosier girl From Bloomington. Just read a lot on history of the area you;re in and you will find many places to hunt. Old people can tell you where old houses were and old playgrounds that's not there anymore. The more you know about the area you hunt the more cool stuff you ll find. good luck
Keep Digging Dirt
littlebear
 
MG_127.gif
Hoosier Boy

TreasureNet.webp​
 

Attachments

  • TreasureNet.webp
    TreasureNet.webp
    6.1 KB · Views: 454
Welcome & Gl Hunting!
 
welcome to the party and it's a matter of time before you do.

Depends on a few factors:
-how often you get out
-where you go
-how much are you digging
-is your machine running and set right
-are you praying to the Oscillation Gods before you go out?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom