First time out with Deus II

KeenDetecting

Feb 27, 2022
First time out with the Deus II at my NC 1790's Plantation in heavy heavy iron. Coming from a Nox 800 I struggled first part of the day and dug a lot of iron until my ears started to tune into the tones. There has been at 80 buttons pull out of this spot over the last 2 years by me and some friends. Learn a lot the first day. Thank you Calashdigger for your videos on the Deus II, it helps a lot.
20220226_154141.jpg

Upvote 17

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2020
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
First time out with the Deus II at my NC 1790's Plantation in heavy heavy iron. Coming from a Nox 800 I struggled first part of the day and dug a lot of iron until my ears started to tune into the tones. There has been at 80 buttons pull out of this spot over the last 2 years by me and some friends. Learn a lot the first day. Thank you Calashdigger for your videos on the Deus II, it helps a lot. View attachment 2012746
Very nice digs! Especially first time out with a new detector. Congratulations and thanks for posting.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice Congratulations on your nice recoveries and glad your getting the Deus 2 dialed in

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
First time out with the Deus II at my NC 1790's Plantation in heavy heavy iron. Coming from a Nox 800 I struggled first part of the day and dug a lot of iron until my ears started to tune into the tones. There has been at 80 buttons pull out of this spot over the last 2 years by me and some friends. Learn a lot the first day. Thank you Calashdigger for your videos on the Deus II, it helps a lot. View attachment 2012746
Well done!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job !!! Keep up the good work

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
keene
KeenDetecting let me ALSO WELCOME you to our forum :)

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
Good one. Interesting to hear how the Equinox compares to that Dues!
Good luck out there. 👍

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

fyrffytr1

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2010
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forums and nice finds. The more I see the Deus 11 in action the more I want one. But, for now I will have to settle for my Deus 1.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread