First time out with the Deus

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol, the "investment" in this hobby never ends.... On order now.

Oh now thats a 100% truth I didnt think id b this deep in it whenvi startd & got alot more then listed & in the mail, its just one of those things u c it gotta have it figure out how to get it

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Lol, the "investment" in this hobby never ends.... On order now.
Wait until you get her "really tuned up" with a custom program!:thumbsup: You will be looking at Track Hoes!:laughing7:
trackhoe3.jpg

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Should b an option with the deus

rks1949

May 13, 2013
Lawrenceville,Il.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett AT Max, Nokta Simplex +, Nokta Legend ,Garrett Pro Pointer , Fisher F Point, Garrett Digging Tool, Gator Razor, Digging Tool, Sampson Digger, Get the Track Hoe! It's a deep one! :)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HAHA you nut!
Funny RK!

Pete
Yeah,but all kidding aside! I've never hit so many deep coins as I have since getting the Deus! Sometimes I just look at the depth,and say "I'm not digging that deep" for a coin,to :censored: with it!:laughing7: My Sampson digger has been getting a work out!:thumbsup:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol have done the same if that shoe isnt colord in u know thats gonna b real deep

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wouldn't think the deus is a depth demon just a wire-less fad I hate to drop that control box monitor it should be in a shock prof case if it isn't all ready...

Apparently you haven't seen the video on you tube where they run the DEUS over with a truck and pick it up and use it!! They ran the control unit over as well, I also run a ctx and at pro and did a comparison vid on my utube channel (502petrie) if your interested in its speed! It's one ode the best machines out right now and this comment was from someone who doesn't or hasn't ever own the machine!!! Always haters

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Apparently you haven't seen the video on you tube where they run the DEUS over with a truck and pick it up and use it!! They ran the control unit over as well, I also run a ctx and at pro and did a comparison vid on my utube channel (502petrie) if your interested in its speed! It's one ode the best machines out right now and this comment was from someone who doesn't or hasn't ever own the machine!!! Always haters

Seen the vid myself I actually posted it quite a while back, lots of haters replied then to saying it was cheap & plastic wasnt good, thats when I postes it. I agree petrie has some real good YouTube vids on real comparisons u can actually see & hear the actions of the detector. The deus is one of the best out there hands down for quite a few reasons. I wish people befor hating on a machine would take the time use it to its full potential then make judgement. As far as im concerned there all good & each serve a different purpose

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread