What's new

First time with 2 gold rings in a day!!

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Found a nice spot yesterday in the water and found 2 nice 14K rings. Went back today and got this heavy silver ring.
 

Attachments

  • 6.12.13tworingday.webp
    6.12.13tworingday.webp
    253.8 KB · Views: 197
  • 6.12.13silver.webp
    6.12.13silver.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 166
Upvote 0
Beautiful Gold......
 
Nice digs for sure!! Congratz!
 
Nice, my best day was 5, having a hard time beating that, have had several 2 and 3 gold days, but it isnt easy..... Congrats again on the gold, pretty rings...:icon_thumright::notworthy:
 
you got a gold and silver magnet on your coil I wish I knew where to get one ! , all of ya'll down their must shop at the same coil store, great finds as usual ! I Digg the pyramid ring that one will bring you good luck
(as if you need it ) , H.H. Capt
 
Last edited:
Congrats, Deb! You certainly know how to reel in the rings.
 
Way to go Deb ..... one is hard to come by.... but 2, now that makes for an exciting day. You are having a great year.

Dew
 
Nice going Deb. Those are some nice bling for sure! :icon_thumleft:
 
Debby, those ring finds are gorgeous!:hello2:

Mega congratulations on terrific detecting....keep "em comin'!

I always enjoy viewing your posts.

Lorraine
 
You certainly had an exciting day pulling out 2 gold. Congratulations.
 
Congrats on a great day of detecting for gold! The silver ring is really great too.
 
WTG Debby, nice finds, HH
 
awesome once again, although I have to admit, I think the gold leaf design is so cool looking. congrats again to ya.
 
Bling Bling Bling!!!!!!!
 
good lookin finds! congrats!!!!
chuck.
 
Nice job Deb , good to see your doing so well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom