What's new

First timer...

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Been metal detecting for awhile now, but don't have a lot of spare time for it, so I thought I"d give CRH a try. Bought $100 in halves and found a 1948 Franklin and a 1968 Kennedy! Stopped in at my bank to run them through the counter and had the tellers check their drawers and found a 1964 and another 1968. They let me search and take what I wanted. Hit another bank on a drive-by and scored 7 more sixty somehtings including a 1964. They also let me search the 20 or so coins they had in their drawers as they had no rolls. I'm sure it is not this easy, but I hoping it is!
 
Upvote 0
That is a really great start. It's not that easy around here though. :thumbsup:

The Trezurhunter.
 
Welcome to our sickness ;D!! If you really want to get on the tellers good side buy all of the halves they have not just the silvers. Usually they like you much more when you take away some of the pain in the arse coins they have to count every day. Just a hint.

Golden Silver
 
Nice start! Reminds me of when I started over a year ago....now clean out that town! FFD
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom