Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2013 #1 I got out for a bit today and got a couple finds in the river. Can any help ID them? I found them in Iowa if that helps. Attachments image-888472075.webp 39.7 KB · Views: 157 image-519789558.webp 67.3 KB · Views: 147 image-610435491.webp 95.7 KB · Views: 150 Upvote 0
I got out for a bit today and got a couple finds in the river. Can any help ID them? I found them in Iowa if that helps.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2013 #2 Not my area but like that green scraper. Nice hunt RWW thanks for sharing. We have some Ohio hunters in here maybe they will know better.
Not my area but like that green scraper. Nice hunt RWW thanks for sharing. We have some Ohio hunters in here maybe they will know better.
larson1951 Silver Member Joined Apr 8, 2009 Messages 4,974 Reaction score 3,894 Golden Thread 0 Location North Dakota Detector(s) used tesoro Primary Interest: Other Jan 18, 2013 #3 real nice i bet that nice little flake blade did a lot of work in it's day
Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 18, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Rww1987 said: I got out for a bit today and got a couple finds in the river. Can any help ID them? I found them in Iowa if that helps. Click to expand... I also found this point. Attachments image-3241068657.webp 54.5 KB · Views: 134
Rww1987 said: I got out for a bit today and got a couple finds in the river. Can any help ID them? I found them in Iowa if that helps. Click to expand... I also found this point.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 18, 2013 #5 You had a good hunt. That green one is cool I just dont find that color here at all.