What's new

First US buckle.....super excited

chrisdigs

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
oct 2015 017.webpoct 2015 018.webp
 
Upvote 48
GREEN MEMBER MY AWESOME FIND YOU HAVE THERE ...
 
Thanks parsonwalker glad you enjoyed it.
 
:occasion14:..very nice !!
 
Thanks Silver Tree Chaser and sutphin
It took me almost a year to find the camp where I found the buckle, it was worth the effort.
 
Thanks bigfoot
 
Very nice buckle. Not a very common find up here in NYC.
You did good. GL & HH
 
id be superexicted to man thats awesome im jeaous!
 
Congratulations! makes me want to get out and hunt!
 
Thanks Limitool , horseshoes are cool finds:icon_thumleft:

Maybe the first 10 buddy.... but after that it get's a little old. Now digging up buckles like yours..... would be much more fun!!!!! Come on over with that At Pro and I promise I'll put ya on some shoes quickly.. Brad
 

Very Nice !
Hooks & All. Makers mark Maybe?
Nice Martingale ? If that's what it's Called ??? , Also Did you dig the other relics that Day ?
Would love to see a picture of everything.
Love 3 Ringers , GS Buttons & If that a big 69 I see?
Cool!!!
Davers
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom