What's new

First US buckle.....super excited

chrisdigs

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
309
Golden Thread
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,Garrett AT Pro,Garrett At MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
oct 2015 017.webpoct 2015 018.webp
 
Upvote 48
Good job.... I too live in Middle TN. (Centerville area). You sure did good and I hope someday to dig one myself instead of all these horseshoes..... Great job!!!!!!!!
 
Nice job. Just goes to show their still out there. That's a feeling you wont soon forget!
 
Thanks Limitool , horseshoes are cool finds:icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks Relic nut ,hope there is more to find.
 
Congratz! What an AWESOME FIND !!!
 
Congrats!!!!!! That is a beaut!!!!:occasion14:
 
Great finds! Nothing makes a day better than digging up true pieces of history.:hello2:
 
Congratulations Chrisdigs! Can you share the depth found and VDI on the ATPro for those of us who will never dig one? Thanks, Sub 8-)
 
Subterranean, I was running the AT Pro in pro zero mode iron disc at 32, VDI was 82 around 6 inches deep.
Thanks for looking.
 
Congrats on the great find- hope you find many more!

-- Jeff --
 
Sweet buckle and an awesome piece of history.
 
Most excellent recovery Sir. Any chance you can show a photo of the back?
 
Thanks for the interestImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443744845.929908.webp
 
Just amazing, the holy grail right there!

Congrats!
 
Wow what a great set of relics! I like the buckle. I found a U.S. Buckle last year and I remember it almost blew my earphones off. Sounds like you have some good ground under you!

Congrats again, steve
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom