First Walker

greg0074

Jul 22, 2009
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
After around 10 boxes of halves I've found my first Walker (1934S) !! It was a long road but it was well worth it when I saw that pretty lady. I also found 2 '68s, 2 '69s, 2 '04s, an '06 and an '09. Not a big score but good enough for me. The teller also happened to have an IKE which I like keeping because you just don't see large dollars around here anymore.
IMG00017-20100806-1239.jpg

Upvote 0
I am pretty sure that the first rule of CRHing is you must send me your first Walker. I wouldn't want you to test Mr Karma on this one.

Congrats on your first, I remember mine like it was yesterday. JP

Congratulations......I have only found 1 Walker so far, they are few and far in between here on the Left Coast. Keep it up and I'm sure more will find their way into your stash! :icon_thumleft:

Cograts on your first lady i love finding them keep up the hunt . RON

Really take the time to enjoy it. For some of us they are very rare. I found my 12th of the year today and its only my 19th ever. Ya just never know when that next roll will be your turn at a dream roll though.

nice find! ive been through many many boxes, way more than 10, and am still waiting for a walker! nice find!
keep it up and hh!

btw, if you ever get bored of that large dollar, you could always use it as a serving dish or as a trash can lid :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Nice find. I remember my first, it came from a tellers tray and I was amazed she would just hand it to me. Actually those silver proofs are a lot more rare to find in the wild. I have found hundreds of Walkers but only a couple of those proofs. They aren't worth too much but they don't seem to show up much around here. Congrats. :icon_thumright:

Maine_Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back