mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am planning on geting out this weekend. But I have not decide which way I want to go....Matt

OP
OP
Planet1mars

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im not sure how frozen the ground will be, but i figure get the detector out, play around with it and hopefull settle down the cabin fever a little..

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
I was out there yesterday at a sledding hill. I had several good readings but the bare ground was froze like a rock.
I found a couple coind in the parking lot and a few in the snow, but even so much of the snow was froze solid, Some
of the hill was bare and some of the top, too. I also found several other do-dads sticking out of the snow like broken
buttons, some plastic parts that might be off some snowsuits, a baby's suckie nipple, and a small child's mitten. There is
a stream along there about 25 or 30 feet wide and a strip of bare water up the center. I spotted a beaver farther on up the stream swimming toward me. He was about 100 yards when I first saw him and wasn't sure what it was with only his head
showing. Then I saw him crawl up on the ice and go in the tall swamp grass. he came out a minute later and started swimming toward me again. I was standing in a tight clump of trees and was ready to get his pic but he went under again and dissapeared for a bit. Then I saw another down the other side of me and watched him. Too far away for a pic and then the closer one came up again. He came up to within 30 feet of me and I was poised to snap a pic if he showed a little more of his body cause he wasn't even showing up in the camera. Then my right arm started shaking from holding it up so long. Then he spotted me as I tried to rest my elbow. He slapped the water with his tail and went under in a flash. I waited almost a half hour but he never showed
again. I am planning on going back there Saturday and maybe I might be able to get a pic of him. It is a shame I couldn't
get a pic of him being so close. But maybe next time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread