What's new

Fish pics ( everybody )

Slay day in the park. Everglades/flamingo.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8174.webp
    IMG_8174.webp
    595.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4813.webp
    IMG_4813.webp
    186.2 KB · Views: 92
Not a trophy catch by any means, but was very tasty!
Pulled out of a semi alpine lake that had formed in an ancient volcano caldera.
Somewhere near Kamloops, BC.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot - 2024-09-26T112013.689.webp
    Screenshot - 2024-09-26T112013.689.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 94
  • Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111935.689.webp
    Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111935.689.webp
    140.4 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111911.677.webp
    Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111911.677.webp
    232 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111835.809.webp
    Screenshot - 2024-09-26T111835.809.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 90
Not a trophy catch by any means, but was very tasty!
Pulled out of a semi alpine lake that had formed in an ancient volcano caldera.
Somewhere near Kamloops, BC.
Kamloops trout yummy 😋 😍
Same as Kokanee are great.
 
Is that a Bonito?
Yes...unfortunately we only caught mackerel, and bonito....I'm trying to knock the first sailfish off the bucket list for the kid !! Next time I hope we get him one !!
 
Yes...unfortunately we only caught mackerel, and bonito....I'm trying to knock the first sailfish off the bucket list for the kid !! Next time I hope we get him one !!
We would keep Bonito and save it for cut bait. Great stuff for bottom fishing.
 
I've eaten it as sushi also....it's not bad on the table either !! It is the go to cut bait down here !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom