What's new

Fish pics ( everybody )

IMG-20250505-WA0004.webp
IMG-20250505-WA0005.webp
20250504_171426.webp
 
I used to love to fish with my buddies! Saltwater, freshwater it didnt matter. We had the best times. Unfortunately those days are over and im the last of my group/family. So occasionally ill go do some fly fishing or hit my lake. I have it stocked.
Thought I had some pictures, but I guess I deleted them all.
 
Busy in the keys at the moment....sailfish season !! We caught none yesterday, but there here...maybe this cold front will make chew !
We used to troll for Kings outside Sebastian Inlet. 60 to 100 feet of water. Sometimes in the winter the Sailfish would be crazy. Kings really zing when hooked but Sailfish go total apeshit, greyhounding across the top of the water. We usually gave them slack and they managed to throw the hook. 10-20 seconds of fun then back to King fishing smokers. If we did reel one in we always released it.
 
We used to troll for Kings outside Sebastian Inlet. 60 to 100 feet of water. Sometimes in the winter the Sailfish would be crazy. Kings really zing when hooked but Sailfish go total apeshit, greyhounding across the top of the water. We usually gave them slack and they managed to throw the hook. 10-20 seconds of fun then back to King fishing smokers. If we did reel one in we always released it.
Yes sir....I graduated high school at vero high !! I actually trolled for kings as a part time job back then sometimes. We were in and out of both Sebastian and fort Pierce. That was my first taste of making money at sea....ive never looked back !! I miss that area alot sometimes....treasure hunting, fishing, the beaches !! Guess its time for a trip up !!
 
I used to love to fish with my buddies! Saltwater, freshwater it didnt matter. We had the best times. Unfortunately those days are over and im the last of my group/family. So occasionally ill go do some fly fishing or hit my lake. I have it stocked.
Thought I had some pictures, but I guess I deleted them all.
I like it all too...fresh, salt, brackish !! That's a very special thing to have a nice lake on the property !! Glad you still enjoy it. It makes me smile, and im blessed to work in the industry doing what I love !!
 
I like it all too...fresh, salt, brackish !! That's a very special thing to have a nice lake on the property !! Glad you still enjoy it. It makes me smile, and im blessed to work in the industry doing what I love !!

Now that sounds like a great job!!!!
 
Dayuuuum!
Congrats!
Was a real challenge, and is approaching the 400 pound mark!! Had to lift it with the boat davit !! Unbelievable amount of sword fish steaks !!
 
Did she lose her cork. 🤣. .. Great fish, sure it was tiring but an amazing catch for your wife. Release, mount or sword fish steaks?
 
Did she lose her cork. 🤣. .. Great fish, sure it was tiring but an amazing catch for your wife. Release, mount or sword fish steaks?
Sword fish steaks for the whole neighborhood!! Lifetime catch for her !!
 
IMG_20260301_172426.webp
IMG_20260301_172439.webp

We could not squeeze him in the boat, so hauled ass back home to the neighbors davit. The kid had to use the dingy to secure the lifting rope !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom