Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
damn near lost my life working on the boat yesterday....luckily I had just finished up sliding the port shaft back up to the transmission coupler. The mechanic came within inches of his life and was able to jump off the ladder as the boat fell !! I was unable to sleep last night and actually threw up from stress and anxiety. Just a giant mess now. I'm so sad !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
damn near lost my life working on the boat yesterday....luckily I had just finished up sliding the port shaft back up to the transmission coupler. The mechanic came within inches of his life and was able to jump off the ladder as the boat fell !! I was unable to sleep last night and actually threw up from stress and anxiety. Just a giant mess now. I'm so sad !!

I’m glad no one was hurt or worse! It will be alright. That’s what insurance is for.

In an attempt to lighten up your mood.....

What’s the name of that boat? S S Moneypit?

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy mother of God Bart, So glade to hear this mishap didn't seriously injure anyone or worse get killed. Definitely a time for the crew to sit down and have a discussion on this event and reflect on how this and other potential accidents can be best prevented in the further. Be safe out there. It really sucks for the wives and children who've depended on a bread winner who will now, no longer bring home the bacon because of an accident on the job. Being in mining for over forty years I've sat in too many, should've, would've, could've meetings after a fatal accident had taken place.

Last edited:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
28”
9.07 #

IMG_9439.jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....congrats !! The money fish !! WOOO HOOO !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Bart. #1 on the woman’s board and #2 overall. Derby runs through 7-25. We will see but these things are usually won in the last week. Got to get mr WD on the board. That was his orders anyway. LOL

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just waiting till season....mmmmmm !!

Simplex

May 5, 2020
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro, Nokta Simplex, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No fish but got some fishin stuff for fathers day.

SANY5127.JPG

SANY5128.JPG

SANY5131.JPG

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy fathers day simplex.....I love that line spooler!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
just waiting till season....mmmmmm !!

Some day I will give lobster another try. I keep trying crab. Not a fan. I do like crab cakes though. Mr WD told me that fresh caught and cooked is a whole lot better than what we get served inland.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got out and did some fishing with buddies Nick and John. We packed all our gear and food into a van and trekked over to the Driftless area in WI for some good trout fishing.

We stayed out of the town and the stores (and bars) and just plain fished until we couldn't hardly walk anymore. Some days we hiked into streams and covered 6 miles by the end of the day.

Nick found a nice little riffle that held some trout and shared it with me, Thanks Nick! Here's a 5 minute video, so wait until about the 2.5 minute mark for the action...

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I finally got out and did some fishing with buddies Nick and John. We packed all our gear and food into a van and trekked over to the Driftless area in WI for some good trout fishing.

We stayed out of the town and the stores (and bars) and just plain fished until we couldn't hardly walk anymore. Some days we hiked into streams and covered 6 miles by the end of the day.

Nick found a nice little riffle that held some trout and shared it with me, Thanks Nick! Here's a 5 minute video, so wait until about the 2.5 minute mark for the action...

I could never do that. I would be so tangled up! I’m glad you got out fishing SD.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Enjoyed the vid! Felt like I was out there for a minute..thanx!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread