I could never do that. I would be so tangled up! I’m glad you got out fishing SD.
Found another oldie but a goody!
Been busy with all this banner thread responding! !! It's been a crazy couple weeks for me !! SD51....very nice video...its great to see people that have more than one facet to themselves...this thread is so cool for me because it shows there are people that are passionate about more than just treasure hunting...2 great hobbies that we all have in common !!
View attachment 1843818 yup....not much fishing lately...but got to luv the treasure hunting !!
nice early day.....just got done with a quick nap after a good morning fishing.....caught 8 mahi mahi !! At about 7 am there was a tremendous noise followed by a bad vibration.....I jumped in the water and saw a large duffel bag wrapped up in the prop.....took me 20 minutes without a mask to cut it all out.......heres a pic of some of it !!
I was not happy being wet all day, but it was a very beautiful morning out there in the gulfstream !!Your crow buddies haven't brought you a fish yet ? Maybe you should play music for them.
