What's new

Fisher 1225

ATGoldGuy

Full Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
Heath, OH
Detector(s) used
AT Gold & AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone used the Fisher 1225? Did you like it? Have you had any success with it? My buddy bought one at a garage sale but says he has had to either dig up everything or nothing. Any advice on settings i could give him?
 
it has two buttons whats so complicated a bought that
it's either there or it isn't
 
Beep and dig unit.

If I had that machine - I'd run disc. setting at 1 and sens as high as I could w/o falsing and listen for the faint whispers of deep targets with repeatable hits both ways and at 90 degrees and then DIG. That's IF you're looking for OLD coins :-)

I'd also ignore all the shallow LOUD signals like 2 inches or so deep (99% new coins and pulltabs/etc. anyway).

You'll be amazed at how deep that machine finds coins - a lot of old timers would love to get their hands on one of those.
 
Fishers of that era were great. I still have, and use, my 1260X I bought in '85. That beast went where my Garrett Deepseeker ADS III would not go because of too much iron.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom