DeepseekerADS
Platinum Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2013
- Messages
- 15,094
- Reaction score
- 21,756
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SW, VA - Bull Mountain
- Detector(s) used
- CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner

I've mentioned my trusty Fisher 1260X on this site quite a number of times. I look back and put the chronology together and realize I actually purchased this baby in 1983, for something over $500 if my memory serves me well.
I still have it, and it still works great, just like the day I first filled it with batteries. Certainly I beat it up severely over time - the coil is now at about a 90 degree angle off the control box, so cumbersome to swing - but I'll continue to bring it out occasionally.
And I realize they are rare machines today.
Does anyone here still have one?







