What's new

Fisher CZ-6

NGE

Silver Member
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
3,511
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Are the Fisher CZ 6's hip mountable?
 
Don't know if anyone ever made a factory version, but it would not
be difficult to make up one of your own.

The CZ-6 already has a back plate that is slotted so it can be
attached to a belt. I would suggest a separate belt from the
one holding up your britches, as that way it's much easier
to put on or take off.
 
Thank You. I had a CZ5 and it wasn't hip mountable, I really miss that machine, I have a chance to swap my 1266-X for a working CZ 6. My Etrac is way too heavy for me anymore and I knew the CZ 6 was lighter if I hip mounted it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom