What's new

Fisher F44 video review

I've yet to go out with mine yet
 
It was around 50-55ish...kinda bouncy.
 
Hi Zax... are you implying that the F44 is better then the F75 ?
My new F44 is still in the box for my grandson to use...
Gary from Oregon...
 
Masterjedi I would not say that the F44 is better than the F75. The F75 is refined and time tested machine. I can ID a 3 ringer with mine just by sound alone. That thing is awesome. The F44 seems to be a great machine as well. I've dug a dime at around the 9 inch mark with the F44. For $300-350 dollars I think it is a great machine with exceptional depth. Take that machine out and give it a spin.
 
Nice job Zax. I noticed that most of the targets pictured would hit in the silver range. How good did the two nickels hit? Solid 34-35 or did the numerics travel?

My LRP is great in silver, less so in the gold range.
 
Awesome I'll be taking mine out for a test run in a place I've pounder with an at pro hopefully I'll uncover some hidden gems
 
I seen a 44 on fee-bay for 299.00 But then again for 50.00 more you get 5yr warranty :dontknow:
 
I seen a 44 on fee-bay for 299.00 But then again for 50.00 more you get 5yr warranty :dontknow:

Call Bart at Big Boys Hobbies... best price delivered! That's where I got mine... Thanks Bart!
 
Phantasman I've noticed that the Digital ID likes to bounce around on my machine. The nickels gave a solid tone just the numbers were around the 34,37ish mark up to around 44. The tone remained solid but numbers bounced. I dig every signal that is repeatable. If it repeats I dig it.
 
This Machine loves war nickels!
 
Awesome any vids or pics zaxfire
 
I found the OD war nickels with the F44. It is in the today's find section.
 
Cool I'll check it out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom