Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Fisher Impulse AQ..Very Deep.

Blessed to have the chance to own the "AQ" early. Been hunting / playing / learning / testing getting to know it's habits the last few weeks in and out of the water. After several years of messing with PI detector's I found one that fits my needs perfect and I enjoy using it... The "AQ" offers excellent depth and has the option of discrimination / reject on different targets. Surely not the Nox/Excalibur but still very impressive. With Summer here I hope to get a lot more time out using both disc modes...........Between the Impulse "AQ" and Excalibur I don't see anything that can match this combo in the water "for me". Been looking for "Deep" and think I found it...

Now waiting for my friend smokethecat to get the Cygnus, I may have to own 3 beach detectors..

>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mike K "Ohio"

Nov 26, 2019
Waynesville, OH
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

sphillips

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2008
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iwill have to wait to get it ...just told i need operation that i will have to pay $3000
out of pocket :BangHead:

Sorry to hear that Casper. My wife is having disc replacement surgery soon, that's going to hurt in more ways than one!

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend who goes in the water. Anyone selling them now for quick delivery?

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a friend who goes in the water. Anyone selling them now for quick delivery?

Nope, List of about 60 ..waiting ..

While I'm cleaning out the Chesapeake Bay Gold...:laughing7:...:skullflag:

Make that 59...just heard..one went out today.

FloodcityTom

Jun 25, 2020
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you for this, I've been considering a submersible detector to hunt for relics in rivers and creeks, this helped me make up my mind

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60 is not a lot of machines. Please don't tell me they're making them in the garage!

Last edited:
OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
60 is not of machines. Please don't tell me they're making them in the garage!
Nope............ but I can tell you this.

In the day some of best machine every made came out of the Garage...One was the Excalibur Sword..Gary Storm 1994

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is the slowness due to price or covid you think? I think the old Nautilus machines were made in garages, and one place I had an ancient White's fixed was in a garage. I do not have a garage. I have a VERY clean basement. Cleaned it real good before the hurricane came, and no big water in it! I wish I did water hunt some days, but alas, I'm just too old, today I fell down and did a header...into the couch! Don't tell anyone. I tripped on the vacuum cleaner cord. Don't tell anyone.

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
Is the slowness due to price or covid you think? I think the old Nautilus machines were made in garages, and one place I had an ancient White's fixed was in a garage. I do not have a garage. I have a VERY clean basement. Cleaned it real good before the hurricane came, and no big water in it! I wish I did water hunt some days, but alas, I'm just too old, today I fell down and did a header...into the couch! Don't tell anyone. I tripped on the vacuum cleaner cord. Don't tell anyone.

Jesus! I hope you’re ok. You own a wireless detector, time to get a wireless vacuum.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I'm just getting older faster. That's why I have repeatedly said I probably won't get another machine. Right now the Deus and the Cibola are in their respective parking spots. Cat has to go to the vets in a bit though, she is not ok.

OP
OP
OBN

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other

Yes, The C-19 has slowed all of there productions. Which was to do 100 machines, The Limited model......... then Go to the next Generation "AQ" production.

The story of Fisher themselves was born in a garage in 1931.

Fisher.jpg

Be safe Smokey, harder times are coming.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't Apple Computer given birth in a garage?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions