What's new

Fisher mag/catalog

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Casper!:headbang:
 
Yes congrates on that, thats one thing id like to acomplish sometime hopefully soon, but thats great happy for ya
 
Congrats …But i did not know they even had a Mag/catalog.. how do you get one /
 
Congrats and thanks for the magazine link. Awesome magazine, but I didn't see any Tesoro ads in it! LOL!!!!
 
Very cool. Congratulations.
 
Congratulations! That's pretty cool.
 
Thanks for the link I would say good luck but it looks like your doing all right anyway HH
 
I made the 2013 Fisher catalog/magazine
didnt know it till recently that I was in it
http://www.fisherlab.com/magazine/

pg 39

Im an avid CZ21 user

You often wonder what everyone looks like behind their avatar. I expected Casper to look like his avatar but with a white sheet and saying, "BOO". :icon_pale: I know bad humor.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom