Aquila Hero Member Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 801 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 150, Golden mask 3 Dec 1, 2011 #1 I did little eyeball hunt in the bottom of the river last week. It was dry only one day so I have no time to detect it . But I did find some fishing equipments and coins Attachments IMG_0105.webp 37.9 KB · Views: 942 IMG_0107.webp 47.8 KB · Views: 984 IMG_0104.webp 55.7 KB · Views: 1,004 Upvote 0
I did little eyeball hunt in the bottom of the river last week. It was dry only one day so I have no time to detect it . But I did find some fishing equipments and coins
Blind Squirrel Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 1,021 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location NC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 1, 2011 #2 Interesting bunch of finds there Aquila Love those streamers, they sure are purdy
Desertvet Sr. Member Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 296 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Apollo Beach, Florida Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 150 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 1, 2011 #3 Nice selection and variation of coins! Congrats!!!
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 1, 2011 #4 you can start your own lure store now !!!