OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 boxes today gave up a total of 4x40%. Not as good as earlier in the week, but I'll take one per box.

I'm off work Friday next week so I stopped by a few of my old favorite pickup banks and set up orders for pickup on my day off. As it stands now I have 20 boxes coming next week. We'll see how the holiday messes that up.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 8 boxes of halves yesterday. Once again, I forgot to get the box by box break down. Total was 2x90%( 1ken, 1 ben) 5x40%. A little under one per box, but I'll take it. I should have 12 boxes to pick up tomorrow, but we'll see how that goes with the holiday schedule.
I also got a 1963 Washington quarter today. My brother found it a couple years ago when he was a cashier. He gave it to me today. I tried paying him for it, but he refused.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ended up getting a total of 8 boxes today. 4 of my original 12 won't be in until next week. The boxes were great. I didn't get a box by box breakdown but one gave up 27 silvers and another gave up 25 silvers. 11x90% (3 bens and 8 kens). 60x40% including another 1970 d. I also found 26 proofs.
It was awesome to get some loaded boxes again. I think four of the boxes had Enders. One box had six Enders.
Happy hunting everyone

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow great haul, 71 silvers out of 8 boxes is almost unheard of these days. Best of luck next week in getting more silver!

Zero

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are the new king around here now that Timzim is on a break. Amazing!

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow great haul, 71 silvers out of 8 boxes is almost unheard of these days. Best of luck next week in getting more silver!

Thanks. It was nice to get some loaded boxes again. Hopefully they make an appearance again for everyone next week

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From feast to famine. I picked up four boxes today and got four skunks. Hopefully, the rest of the week is better.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Picked up 8 boxes today. The best box had two enders and yielded 10x40%. Total for the 8 boxes was 27 silvers, 3x90%(kens) 24x40%. I also got a 1986 liberty bell commemorative.
Much better than yesterday.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4 boxes today. 8 silvers 1x90%(ken) 7x40%.
I also had one of the bad kinds of firsts today: I had a box with two enders and that was all the box gave up. I've had countless one ender teaser boxes, but this was my first double ender teaser. Lame.

SanMartian

Apr 15, 2013
Skunksville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird, the same thing almost happened to me on my one box today. Two 40 Enders, three silvers total, all 40s. The third was from the third to the last roll. Two Enders usually means a 10+ silver box for me. Three is way better than a skunk, though...

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weird, the same thing almost happened to me on my one box today. Two 40 Enders, three silvers total, all 40s. The third was from the third to the last roll. Two Enders usually means a 10+ silver box for me. Three is way better than a skunk, though...

Three is definitely better than a skunk. I'm really happy with any silver that I find. I just hate it when my expectations get dashed. The week before I had a two ender box that gave up 27 keepers, so I thought I was in for another great box.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had countless single ender boxes that produced between 1-3 silvers and have had 2 double ender boxes that produced 6 and 7 coins. You just never know until you rip into the box!
good luck this week fish on!.
Three is definitely better than a skunk. I'm really happy with any silver that I find. I just hate it when my expectations get dashed. The week before I had a two ender box that gave up 27 keepers, so I thought I was in for another great box.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't had time to update all week. This past week I searched 16 boxes and found a total of 42 silvers. I forget the breakdown of 40%/90%. There were a few '64's in there and a few franklins. No stand outs, but a good solid week overall.

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 9 boxes today. Totals were 56x90% and 44x40%. I also got my best box ever with 87 silvers in it. See my thread on the main page for details on that one. Awesome day! HH everyone.

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job!! I have been searching halves for 5 years or more and have only had one encounter with a box better than yours back in 2010, my second best box contained 23 silvers. You definitely hit the jackpot, I hope you can get the rest of the batch!

OP
OP
F

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 boxes today. Totals 2x90%( 1 ben, 1 walker) 13x40%
I finally finished filling my first complete roll of walkers. Good end to a great week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread