What's new

Fishing trip finds

Justintime

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
346
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
IMAG0710.webpIMAG0707.webpWent fishing the other, with a friend, we were up in a slue8-), and the bottom dropped. Raining like crazy we pulled to the bank and and chilled. As the rain was stopping, We seen a rainbow, as I was looking at it, I noticedthe top of corn,tthough the woods. So I said I got to go pee, of course no till. So I checked some washes,and road, I found a lot of flakes, and a couple of nice ones. I stumbled on a hot spot, marking it down,lol..Thanks Justintime. IMAG0705.webpIMAG0706.webpIMAG0711.webpIMAG0708.webpIMAG0709.webpIMAG0712.webp even found one that got a hole through it...part of the base broke, bummer. Most was shining like new money..from the hard rain we just received..
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0704.webp
    IMAG0704.webp
    360.3 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Nice ones! that's all I'm gonna say.
 
I made my buddy fish, while I hunted. He caught a couple, I found a few. Justintime
 
Real nice finds:thumbsup:I would rather find artifacts than fish any day. HH
 
I wouldn't leave out the part about getting permission between spotting a place to hunt, and hunting it.
 
You did find some good ones. Around here they usually shoot first and ask questions later and it is hunting season so be careful out there, rock
 
You did find some good ones. Around here they usually shoot first and ask questions later and it is hunting season so be careful out there, rock

That's usually how they do it here, I always use caution. No fields for a while, got a civil war fort to detect, I have permission,and should keep me busy till my big trip..thanks Justintime
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom