New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't make it longer than one day off digging. It was raining and I figured I had a short window to hunt. I went to the cellar hole where I found the intact oil lamp. I was on my third signal, which was deep and rang nice. I figured I was digging a dime when out pops this.
Enjoy the pix
Merry Christmas
HH & GL
Brad

20151223_125808.jpg20151223_125820.jpg

Upvote 21
That looks old Brad. What is it made of? I like the looks of that one. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Funny - I dug a sterling Jesus pendant this past Sunday right after church. Great find, grats to you.

Nice find Treb. To me it looks like it came from a Rosary.

Merry Christmas.

Nice find Brad! Congrats.

Best wishes for you and your family over the holidays!

You have more patience than I will ever have at that place. Lots of trash. But, it paid off. Nice. Merry Christmas Brad!

Merry Christmas.
Totally concur with Loco on this one, part of a rosary. Old and may be pewter? Very cool Brad and congrats on the early Christmas present! Sub 8-)

Nice save Brad, Looks very interesting and a Keeper...Merry Christmas My friend!

Merry Christmas.
Thanks

Nice find..
Thanks

Nice find Brad! Congrats.

Best wishes for you and your family over the holidays!
Thanks, I zapped it a little!

____NICE!!
Thanks

Nice one I agree it looks old
Merry Christmas
Thanks

Funny - I dug a sterling Jesus pendant this past Sunday right after church. Great find, grats to you.
Tis the season, thanks

Brad,

Looks like it has some age to it.

Regards + HH

Bill
The site has some age to it, thankd

That looks old Brad. What is it made of? I like the looks of that one. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Thanks Dave, made of brass, I think its old too, for this cellar hole site it was way deep compared to how the other old stuff came out of the ground.

Very fitting, & a very nice find.
Thanks

Nice find.
Thanks

Nice find congrats
Thanks

You have more patience than I will ever have at that place. Lots of trash. But, it paid off. Nice. Merry Christmas Brad!
I was on the outskirts, away from the hole, I love that spot it is so beautiful in there. Thanks girl, we are shooting for Sun, I'll be in touch.

Sweet! A great surprise before Christmas! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
I love it, I kissed it, ha. Nice present for me for Christmas.

Totally concur with Loco on this one, part of a rosary. Old and may be pewter? Very cool Brad and congrats on the early Christmas present! Sub 8-)
Thanks Sub, it's brass. Looks old, absolutely no marks on it anywhere.

very humbling to find around Christmas. Merry Christmas!
Thanks

Nice save Brad, Looks very interesting and a Keeper...Merry Christmas My friend!
Thanks Joe, great keeper, I already regifted it!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back