What's new

Five silver quarters walk into a coin shop...

Goldmedalexchange

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2012
Messages
100
Reaction score
57
Golden Thread
0
Location
St Louis
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And since I just came into some cash, and because they were so pretty and clean and shiny, I bought them for myself instead of for the coin shop (with the bosses permission)

Paid $20 for the 5

A pic will follow but I needed to start this post before I could upload from my phone.
 
Upvote 0
Pics
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120918_205753.webp
    ForumRunner_20120918_205753.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 203
  • ForumRunner_20120918_205849.webp
    ForumRunner_20120918_205849.webp
    64.7 KB · Views: 223
Yah this is the very first silver I've ever "bought" for more than face value but I think it's gunna be the beginning of my investment silver stacking... I'll probably go after a bunch of SAE's next.
 
Nice, all 1964s. That is $11 below spot price.
 
I would honestly be broke and probably be paid in silver if i understand you correctly and you work at a coin shop. Nice pick up and honestly for that price who can beat it
 
I would honestly be broke and probably be paid in silver if i understand you correctly and you work at a coin shop. Nice pick up and honestly for that price who can beat it

Lol yah you understand me correctly, but usually I leave the business and personal separate, but I get halves dimes and quarters walking in all the time... But I have to make money for the business... These quarters were just in such nice condition that I couldnt resist. And technically, it's not a coin shop, but a gold and silver buying shop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom